A health change happens. Now what?
Nobody wants the unexpected, but when it comes, there’s simply this: You want great health care and you need a friend. MRC is both.
Skillful people can also be among the nicest.
Every MRC community offers skilled nursing that’s a community. Consequently, if you’re an independent living resident when an unexpected health event happens, your move to skilled nursing is a short journey that keeps you pretty close to friends and family. If you enter skilled nursing from outside the community, welcome. You’ve just found yourself a supportive neighborhood.
Premium grade, with a legacy of genuineness.
MRC skilled nursing is vigilant, unwavering, 24/7 support. You’ll find an exceptional team of RNs, LVNs, Certified Nursing Aides and Certified Medication Aides, plus full-time medical directors overseeing service delivery. And because of who we are – and especially because of who our residents are – our skilled nursing also includes custom programs designed to preserve every individual’s dignity.
There’s a legacy in the decades of the United Methodist Church serving Texans. But you don’t need to be a Methodist to benefit, because our legacy of true and selfless care is our promise to you. We treat residents in our skilled nursing community just like we treat the closest and dearest members of our own families – a rule at the heart of our values that we consider golden.
Long-term skilled nursing includes:
- 24-hour professional nursing care
- Board-certified medical directors
- Comfortable bedrooms in private or semiprivate suite
- Dining service, including 3 tempting, nutritious meals per day
- Speech therapy, physical therapy, and/or occupational therapy, as needed
- Recreational, social and spiritual activities to promote wellness
- Transportation to local hospitals and medical appointments, as needed
- Treatment tailored to the resident’s specific needs
- Worship services in appropriate denominations
Ask questions, collect information, start a conversation. Contact us for more about MRC’s skilled nursing.