Methodist Retirement Communities warmly welcomes every dear soul, regardless of color, disability, gender, nationality, race or religion.
HAPPINESS LIVES HERE
Life is good at MRC Oakview! Really good! Our happy residents can exchange the typical, high costs of housing in the Bay Area for rates that are based on their income. No wonder our residents are so cheerful! Once moved in, residents find that they have upgraded from the stress of costly home repairs and the never ending chore of yard maintenance for a worry-free lifestyle. A little less worry makes room for a lot more HAPPY! Happiness lives at MRC Oakview and so should you! Call us today!
A Message from MRC’s Oakview’s Property Manager: Alice Gonzalez
“I was so blessed to join the MRC Oakview family in 2012. Blessed because I discovered a ministry that I am so honored to be a part of. I love helping applicants through the approval process and then seeing them transform as new residents. It’s like the worry and stress just meltaway and they begin to embrace new hobbies and make new friends. It’s so wonderful to be apart of, it’s a true blessing!”
How to become a resident.
STEP ONE: Fill out an application.
To obtain an application:
- Call our team to have one mailed, emailed or faxed to you.
- Pick one up at 900 Parkway Street, La Porte Texas 77571.
- Or click here to review and print.
Click here for a CHECKLIST of required documents that you’ll need.
Need some help? Call 281-471-6055 to get started today!
STEP TWO: Submit the application.
- Reach out to our team to make an appointment to submit the application.
- Drop it in the mail to 900 Parkway Street, La Porte Texas 77571.
- FAX to 281-471-6057.
- Email to email@example.com.
- 1 and 2 Bedroom floorplans
- Convenient Parking
- Private balconies and patios
- Ceiling fans
- Convenient Parking
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Central Heat and Air-conditioning
- Small pets welcomed!(Accommodations made for all types of service animals).
Amenities just outside your door:
- Gardens including raised bed gardens
- Walking paths
- Laundry accommodations
- Large multi-purpose room with coffee bar
- Multiple social spaces
- Covered community patios for social gatherings-with an ocean view!
- Food Pantry-all items are complimentary
Plus, somany extras!
- Planned outings and shopping excursions
- Resident led faith gatherings–all denominations
- Social gatherings and recreational events
- Variety of volunteer opportunities
- Service Coordinator-a dedicated team member to connect you to eligible resources