Methodist Retirement Communities warmly welcomes every dear soul, regardless of color, disability, gender, nationality, race or religion.
THE OCEAN VIEW WILL BE YOUR SECOND FAVORITE THING
Imagine the soft rolling sounds of the ocean being just outside your door. Here, that can be your reality! Now imagine that your view is only your second favorite thing about MRC Bayview. That’s right! What will be your favorite thing? Well, the freedom of course! Freedom from home maintenance, freedom from the chore of yard work and freedom from the crushing cost of housing. With pricing that is established by your income, you’ll find that your worries decrease and your freedoms grow. Isn’t it time to live life on your terms? Embrace all that life has for you at MRC Bayview, call us today!
A Message from MRC’s Bayview’s Property Manager: Sally Munos
“Our community offers beautiful views, great apartments and excellent services; but the absolute BEST thing about MRC Bayview isn’t a thing at all-it’s the people! Our residents are so kind and welcoming. When I joined the team in 2010 they instantly made me feel at home here, that’s why I love helping new residents move-in and watch how they are also embraced right away. It’s so incredible! It is my joy to help applicants every step of the way because in the end, it is such a blessing.”
How to become a resident.
STEP ONE: Fill out an application.
To obtain an application:
- Call our team to have one mailed, emailed or faxed to you.
- Pick one up at 1111 Bayshore Drive, La Porte Texas 77571.
- Or click here to review and print.
Click here for a CHECKLIST of required documents that you’ll need.
Need some help? Call 281-471-2820 to get started today!
- 1 Bedroom floorplan
- Ceiling fans
- Convenient Parking
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Central Heat and Air-conditioning
- Walk-in showers
- Some apartments have ocean views!
- Small pets welcomed!(Accommodations made for all types of service animals).
Amenities just outside your door:
- Gardens including raised bed gardens
- Walking paths
- Laundry accommodations
- Large multi-purpose room with coffee bar
- Multiple social spaces
- Covered community patios for social gatherings-
with an ocean view!
- Food Pantry-all items are complimentary
Plus, somany extras!
- Planned outings and shopping excursions
- Resident led faith gatherings–all denominations
- Social gatherings and recreational events
- Variety of volunteer opportunities
- Service Coordinator-a dedicated team member to connect you to eligible resources