Methodist Retirement Communities warmly welcomes every dear soul, regardless of color, disability, gender, nationality, race or religion.
COMFORTABLE LIVING IN EVERY WAY
The definition of comfortable is to be restful, content and at ease. As it turns out, this is also how the residents of MRC Crestview Place describe life here. If you are ready to make the burden of home maintenance, the endless chore of yard work and the insecurity of inflated housing costs a thing of the past, look no further. Residents enjoy maintenance-free, worry-free living at a price that is based on their income. What are you waiting for? It’s time to embrace the comfortable retirement that you have been waiting for. Call us today.
A Message from MRC’s Crestview Place’s Property Manager: JOY KEELS
“Our residents and staff are so friendly, caring and fun! It’s a very special place! Whether you work here or live here, we all describe it the same way, it’s HOME. This is our happy place!”
How to become a resident.
STEP ONE: Fill out an application.
To obtain an application:
- Call our team to have one mailed, emailed or faxed to you.
- Pick one up at 2503 E. Villa Maria Road, Bryan, Texas 77802.
- Or click here to review and print.
Click here for a CHECKLIST of required documents that you’ll need.
Need some help? Call 979-703-7090 to get started today!
STEP TWO: Submit the application
STEP THREE: Expect to hear from our team regarding the outcome of your application.
Once the eligibility process has been completed, our team will reach out to determine next steps. They’ll help you understand the availability of vacant apartments or of your place on the waitlist. In the event that your application is not approved, you’ll be notified promptly.
- 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom floorplans
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Small pets welcomed!(Accommodations made for all types of service animals).
- Convenient Parking
- Heated and Air-conditioned
- Private balcony or patios
Amenities just outside your door:
- Gardens and courtyards
- Dog Park
- Walking paths
- Laundry accommodations
- Social spaces
- Additional storage-availability is limited
- Coffee Bar
Plus, somany extras!
- Resident led faith gatherings–all denominations
- Transportation for shopping
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Low monthly cost for cable
- Social gatherings and recreational events
- Food Pantry-all items are complimentary
- Service Coordinator-a dedicated team member to connect you to eligible resources