Methodist Retirement Communities warmly welcomes every dear soul, regardless of color, disability, gender, nationality, race or religion.
WHERE NEIGHBORS BECOME LIKE FAMILY
There are some things you expect from an apartment community. Well-designed floorplans? Naturally! Lovely amenities? You bet! Easy access to entertainment, dining and shopping? Of course! Yet, there area few things that you don’t expect to find. A multitude of life enriching activities? The possibilities are endless! Staff that go the extra mile just to see you smile? Everyday, in every way! Neighbors that feel more like family? That’s the best part! At MRC Crestview Terrace, you’ll find more than housing, you’ll find a home. Reach out to our team to submit your application!
A Message from MRC’s Crestview Terrace’s Property Manager: Elizabeth Hernandez
“I joined the MRC Crestview Terrace team in 2019 thinking I had found a great job, turns out, I found my extended family. The connections that the people share here is incredible. Our wonderful residents are so friendly! They embrace new neighbors and get them involved in the regular socials, card games or shopping trips as soon as possible. There is never a dull moment! I’m thrilled to help new applicants through the approval process so that our little family can continue to grow and grow. Call me today to take a tour!”
How to become a resident.
STEP ONE: Fill out an application.
To obtain an application:
- Call our team to have one mailed, emailed or faxed to you.
- Pick one up at 2501 E. Villa Maria Road, Bryan, Texas 77802.
- Or click here to review and print.
Click here for a CHECKLIST of required documents that you’ll need.
Need some help? Call 979-776-9294 to get started today!
STEP TWO: Submit the application.
STEP THREE: Expect to hear from our team regarding the outcome of your application.
Once the eligibility process has been completed, our team will reach out to determine next steps. They’ll help you understand the availability of vacant apartments or of your place on the waitlist. In the event that your application is not approved, you’ll be notified promptly.
- 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom floorplans
- Convenient Parking
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Heated and Air-conditioned
- Private balcony or patios
- Small pets welcomed!(Accommodations made for all types of service animals).
Amenities just outside your door:
- Gardens and courtyards
- Dog Park
- Walking paths
- Laundry accommodations
- Multipurpose room sand social spaces
Plus, somany extras!
- Resident led faith gatherings–all denominations
- Transportation for shopping
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Low monthly cost for cable
- Social gatherings and recreational events
- Community Kitchen
- Food Pantry-all items are complimentary
- Service Coordinator-a dedicated team member to connect you to eligible resources