Get back to the good life
Short-term senior rehabilitation services whether in-patient or out-patient can help you regain your momentum and return home sooner after surgery, accident or illness. Methodist Retirement Communities is well equipped to be your rehabilitation partner to get back to the good life.
In nearly every case, the goals of senior rehabilitation services are:
- Decrease pain in the affected areas.
- Increase activity and safety levels.
- Improve functional endurance for ADLs (activities of daily living).
- Increase your overall ROM (range of motion).
- Minimize the risk of injury and/or falls.
- Promote your optimal quality of life.
- Provide education and self-management.
But you may have your own goals in mind:
- Chase my great grandchildren on the playground
- Walk my loyal, fury companion
- Get back into the pool again
- Feeling safe in my own shower
- Be fit enough for all of the walking on our annual family vacation
When you come to MRC for rehabilitation services, your goals become our goals. Even though you’ll be the one breaking the sweat, we will be right there beside you cheering and encouraging you every step of the way.
SPECIALTY REHAB SERVICES MAY INCLUDE:
- Arthritis Care
- Board-certified medical directors
- Balance Therapy
- Cardiac Conditioning
- Incontinence Care
- Neuropathy Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Care
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Post Stroke Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Speech Therapy
Ready to learn more? Contact the MRC community of your choice to begin building a winning strategy for your rehabilitation journey.
METHODIST RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES WITH REHABILITATION
4100 Moores Ln, Texarkana, TX 75503
1433 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, TX 77340
2505 E. Villa Maria Road Bryan, TX 77802
1302 Tom Temple Drive, Lufkin, TX 75904
255 North Egret Bay Blvd., League City, TX 77573
5857 Timbergate Drive, Corpus Christi, Tx 78414