Methodist Retirement Communities warmly welcomes every dear soul, regardless of color, disability, gender, nationality, race or religion.
PREPARE TO SMILE MORE!
Smiles are never in short supply at MRC Crestview Unity. Why? Well, the budget friendly pricing is certainly reason enough but the maintenance-free, worry-free lifestyle is what really makes the grins grow around here! Just imagine yard work being a thing of the past or never managing home repairs again. Now that’s something to smile about! With staff members who truly care and a community full of neighbors that are more like family, you’ll quickly find that you are smiling more and worrying less. Give us a call today to apply!
A Message from MRC’s Crestview Unity’s Property Manager: Lori Legg
“When I joined the team in 2019, I had no idea that MRC Crestview Unity would soon become my extended family. The days here are so full of joy and laughter! We celebrate together, we laugh together and we even grieve together when necessary. It’s something very special to be apart of, it is far more than just an apartment building-it’s a community. That’s why I am so committed to my work-I love to see our residents smile.”
How to become a resident.
STEP ONE: Fill out an application.
- Call our team to have one mailed, emailed or faxed to you.
- Pick one up at 2503 E. Villa Maria Road, Bryan, Texas 77802.
- Or click here to review and print.
Click here for a CHECKLIST of required documents that you’ll need.
Need some help? Call 979-703-7089 to get started today!
To obtain an application:
- 1 Bedroom floorplan
- Convenient Parking
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Central Heat and Air-conditioning
- Walk-in showers
- Small pets welcomed!(Accommodations made for all types of service animals).
Amenities just outside your door:
- Dog Park
- Walking paths
- Laundry accommodations
- Large multi-purpose room with coffee bar
- Multiple social spaces
- Covered community patios for social gatherings
- General Store-all items are complimentary
Plus, somany extras!
- Resident led faith gatherings–all denominations
- Transportation for shopping
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Low monthly cost for cable
- Social gatherings and recreational events
- Service Coordinator-a dedicated team member to connect you to eligible resources