HELP AT EVERY STEP.
Methodist Retirement Communities (MRC) offers a variety of services to meet a variety of needs. Whether you are looking for a maintenance-free independent living apartment so that you can travel the world in your retirement years or if you are looking for a reliable, care community for your loved one, you’ll find that at MRC, we’ve got everything you might need along the aging journey. No matter which locale you choose to call home, you’ll find a few things to be consistent:
- Well trained staff who are eager to meet your every need
- Engaged leadership genuinely interested in your well-being
- Transparent and authentic communication with residents and their families
- A faith-based, unified mission to make life good for our residents
- Longevity in local leadership and key staff
- Well maintained buildings and grounds
- A promise to care for our residents even if they should run out of money through no fault of their own, made possible by generous donations to our Resident Covenant Fund.
SERVICES FOR EVERY LEVEL OF LIVING.
This lifestyle is for seniors who require little, if any, assistance to carry on in their robustly rewarding lives.
When a little help with the activities of daily living is all that’s needed to keep you feeling confident and independent.
When you need residential nursing services for acute or prolonged illness, skilled nursing offers 24/7 professional medical services.
Specialized memory care services are the right fit for those who have Alzheimer’s or other forms of age-related dementia – and their families.
Residential and outpatient services following surgery, accident or illness, help you return to your confident, capable self.
Find out more about the best senior health care services in Texas and all of MRC’s Levels of Living.