- Limited Visitation- visitors will be permitted in the IL neighborhood with the following criteria in place:
1. Guest must pass screening process upon entry
2. Guests must wear a face covering
3. Residents are limited to 2 guests per day
4. Guests must arrive within allotted visiting hours
5. Visitation must take place outdoors or within the resident’s private home
- Resumed communal dining with specific guidance for dining room occupancy and set up. Dining may look different at each campus.
- Residents can now use the common areas while wearing a face covering. Each common area space has the room capacity posted at the entry that allows for social distancing to be observed.
- We are asking that residents take personal responsibility for their exposure by eliminating as much risk during their outings as possible.
- Residents must undergo screening upon re-entry to the community. They may be asked to quarantine after return if direct exposure occurred or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are present.
- Salons have reopened in IL neighborhoods.
Assisted Living and Memory Support
- Restricted Visitation- only essential visitors
- Residents are allowed to enjoy small group gatherings of 10 or less while wearing a face covering and observing social distancing standards.
- Residents are encouraged to enjoy outdoor spaces when weather permits.