Help at every step.
Traditionally, the CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community) model of senior living serves seniors from their days of robust independence through times when they rely on health services. MRC excels at delivering senior health care services in Texas through a variety of senior living options that include continuums of care, Life Care and other alternatives. We’re committed to serving seniors wherever they are on the journey of life, so we focus on creating nurturing communities that enrich daily living and encourage growth and fulfillment. Across Texas, we offer senior living settings where you can find:
- A community of people about your same age who have time to do things with you while friendships evolve
- Restaurant-quality food for every meal a few steps away, or via delivery
- Medical care to meet your changing needs, from rehabilitation to assistance with dressing or meds, and beyond (see below)
- Housekeeping done for you
- Laundry also done for you, if you like
- Exercise classes offered regularly
- Excursions, distractions and activities to help keep your mind alert
- Common areas to please, which can include pool, library, chapel, game room, exercise room and workrooms
- Beautifully designed and maintained grounds and gardens, perfect for walks
Services for every level of living.
Find out more about the best senior health care services in Texas and all of MRC’s Levels of Living.