Rehab works. Our job is to see that you do.
Short-term senior rehabilitation services help you regain your momentum and return home sooner after surgery, accident or illness.
Goals of Rehab
In nearly every case, the goals of senior rehabilitation services are:
- Decrease pain in the affected areas.
- Increase activity and safety levels.
- Improve functional endurance for ADLs (activities of daily living).
- Increase your overall ROM (range of motion).
- Minimize the risk of injury and/or falls.
- Promote your optimal quality of life.
- Provide education and self-management.
Goal 1: Get You Home ASAP.
Whenever possible, our goal is to transition you back to your home. Fast. And make sure you’re well enough to stay there. Sound good?
Specialty rehab services may include:
- Arthritis Care
- Balance & Gait Assessment
- Balance Therapy
- Cardiac Conditioning
- Incontinence Care
- Neuropathy Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Care
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Post Stroke Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Speech Therapy
Schedule a visit to observe MRC rehab services.