Your Gift Can Ensure Dignified Senior Living
You can help us reach our goals to ensure quality of life, dignity and respect for our seniors.
Our Partner's Program
Our Partner's Program is an opportunity to help provide lasting support through a significant lifetime gift of $10,000 or more. There are many ways our partners can benefit from giving.
Partner gift benefits:
- Conserve assets for yourself and those you love
- Bypass capital gains taxes
- Reduce current income taxes
- Reduce federal estate taxes
Increase current income
Other ways to give
- Securities, stocks, bonds, treasury notes, mutual funds, planned/estate gifts, IRAs
- Accumulated cash reserves, investment and interest income, dividends
- Gifts from family trusts, inheritance
- Donor-advised funds that provide you with a source of income on your gift for life, with an immediate tax benefit
- Retained life estate, where your real estate becomes a gift while you retain the use of it
- Property, real estate, oil and mineral rights, royalties and options, accumulated cash lying dormant in insurance policies
All gifts are tax-deductible to the highest amount allowed by law. Donors may designate gifts, and all gifts will be used as intended. Tributes and memorials are also available.
Our professionals can structure your gift to maximize benefits for you and MRC. The MRC Foundation has a volunteer affiliation with the Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church.
Give online now!
Giving online is easy, and your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
For more information or assistance, contact us.