Comfort and Safety
At our skilled nursing communities, our goal is to maximize the physical, emotional, cognitive and spiritual potential of our residents. In skilled nursing, residents receive the specialized care they need in a comfortable and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to focus on reaching their health care goals.
Long-Term Skilled Nursing
We offer long-term skilled nursing in which residents receive 24-hour professional skilled nursing care. Therapy and rehabilitation services are also available.
Long-term skilled nursing services at our communities may include:
- Exceptional speech, physical and occupational therapy services for our orthopedic, stroke, cardiac care and pain management residents.
- Close proximity to local hospitals
- Treatment tailored to the specific needs of each resident
- Comfortable bedrooms in private or companion suites.
- Board-certified medical directors
- Dining services that include 3 nutritious and delicious meals per day
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Recreational, social, and spiritual activities to promote wellness
- Worship services for different denominations.
Short-Term Rehabilitation Services
Our rehabilitation services help residents gain strength and independence by providing exceptional therapy and rehabilitation care. Our goal is to transition our residents back to their homes whenever possible.
Specialty rehabilitation services may include:
- Post Surgical Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Arthritis Care
- Post Stroke Care
- Balance and Gait Assessment
- Incontinence Care
- Neuropathy Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Speech Therapy
- Cardiac Conditioning Therapy
- Improved Balance Therapy
Goals of Rehab
- Minimize the risk of injury and falls
- Decrease pain of affected areas
- Provide resident education and self-management
- Increase a patient's overall range of motion
- Increase activity and safety levels
- Promote optimal quality of life
- Improve functional endurance for daily living skills.
MRC Communities with Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services
Don't look for skilled nursing care just anywhere. At The Heights Health Care in Huntsville, Texas, patients receive personalized care to meet their needs.
The Haven Skilled Care located in Bryan, Texas, will maximize a patient's physical, emotional and cognitive health in a comfortable environment.
Skilled nursing at Cheatham Health Care in Texarkana, Texas, treats the whole person. Our residents receive the skilled nursing care and treatment they need.
PineCrest Rehab and the Woodlands Healthcare are committed to providing personalized care and treatment to our residents. Located in Lufkin, Texas, our professional staff has many years of experience and takes pride in providing the best care in the Lufkin area for your loved ones.
Have confidence that your loved one is receiving the care they deserve at the Haven Health Care in League City, Texas. Whether it's long or short-term, we have your loved one covered.